Saturday, October 14, 2017

Some Photos from Okinawa

As you may know, I've been on a holiday in Okinawa. While I'm still going through the photos that I took using my camera, I thought I'd share a few photos that I grabbed with my phone (yes, I definitely took too many photos):


Manzamo Cape


Taking a break at a cafe - The photo looks odd because the food was originally very dark and this was my best attempt to lighten it.


My sis and I at the beach.


Photo of said beach - I am in love with the beaches at Okinawa! The water is so clear!


One of the whale sharks at Churaumi aquarium - The aquarium was really cool and it's definitely a must-visit if you're ever in Okinawa! It is a little crowded though.


This photo was taken at Shuri Castle - also another must-visit spot. Do try the tea set (310 yen for sanpin tea + 4 types of sweets!)


At the entrance of Gyokusendo caves. It's part of a larger attraction called Okinawa World so if you ever want to explore caves, experience Okinawan culture and see some snakes, this is the place to go (we did not go see the snakes because I am not a fan).


My sister and I in Okinawan kimonos! We got this taken at Okinawa world as well!

I'll be blogging about the trip in detail at my other blog once the photos are ready, so feel free to check it out.

I also got quite a bit of reading done on the trip, so the reviews will be appearing here soon!

3 comments :

  1. I have been to Japan but have yet to go to Okinawa. I would live in Japan if I could. It's such a beautiful country with such a rich history. I love how the country has the best of tradition and history, and the best of innovative and modern. It has the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful place, I hope you get the chance to visit!

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photos, Eustacia! It looks like you and your sister had a wonderful time. I would love to visit there someday. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^