Sunday, September 24, 2017

Alice in Wonderland Tea

It's a rare Sunday post from me! Well, I finally have something book-related that is not a review that I wanted to share. I suppose I could share this any day of the week but I have this "weekdays are for reviews" mentality. Anyway, I bought these today: 


Alice in Wonderland tea!! Even though I really shouldn't be buying more (because I already have way too much to drink), I just couldn't resist these!


I really love the details on the packaging, from the top of the box


To the little message on the lid.

I decided to open up one packet of Alice Grey Tea (which is basically Earl Grey Tea) and I really love the design on the packet too. Is it bad that I want to save everything?


I thought the tag at the end was cute as well.


The tea was delicious too. It was very fragrant (I could smell the oil once I opened the box), but it didn't taste too overpowering and I really enjoyed my mug of tea. Yes, I use a mug because a cup simply isn't enough. I can't wait to try the breakfast tea too(:

By the way, each box cost me about 200 yen, which I find really cheap. If you're in Japan, you can check out the nearest Kaldi - that's where I found these. 

2 comments :

  1. These are just too adorable! I love the artwork. I don't drink tea, but I think I'd want it just to have a collector's item. My husband can drink the tea. :-) Thank you for sharing, Eustacia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm a huge tea fan but I'm not sure if I can bear to drink more than a packet or two :p The more I drink, the more pretty tea packets I have to throw away!

      Delete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^