Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlim and Nicola Kraus

It's time for.... TEASER TUESDAY :D

This week, I'm reading The Nanny Diaries. I'm not sure how I heard of it, but I heard good things, and when I saw it at Rainbow Plaza, I decided to take a chance and read it. I'm liking it so far.

My teaser:

I sit down on my duffel bag and fight the urge not to throw up as only someone can who's just flown twenty-five minutes on a six-seater plane through torrential downpours, unrelenting fog, and massive turbulence with four adults, three children, a goldfish, a guinea pig, and a golden retriever. Only my consideration for the Horner girls prevented me from screaming at every drop. (page 298)
Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. To participate, just submit a two sentence teaser along with the title and author of the book.

What's your teaser?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^