Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar... by Thomas Cathcart & Daniel Klein

Ok, this book I picked up at Changi airport. I don't know what reputations airport bookshops have (do share), but the ones at Changi are just like any other bookshop. The only difference is that I become strangely drawn to non-fiction books. And this seemed like the perfect book to buy and bring home.

This week's teaser:

"So, if Kierkegaard finds you in his closet and asks "What are you doing here?" don't say, "Everybody's got to be somewhere." Our advice: Improvise." (Page 117)
What is your teaser?

1 comment :

  1. I like the teaser! When I go to airport bookshops I usually end up buying nonfiction too, this one sounds really good I hope you're enjoying it.
    Here's my TTT post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^