Sunday, February 24, 2013

The new issue of An Excuse For Company is up!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note to say that the March Issue of An Excuse For Company is published on smashwords! You can download it for free here.

This month's issue is Shakespeare, on account of the phrase "The Ides of March." At first, I wanted to do Ancient Rome, but sadly, there weren't enough feature articles.

Anyway, if you like the magazine and want to participate by submitting a blog post, review, story (it can already be published somewhere else on the web), contact me, I'm always looking for contributors!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for this! :D

    I haven't read any of the volumes yet, but I can't wait to start now that I know where to find them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you enjoy reading them~ ^_^

      Delete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^