Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - A Minor Indiscretion

After missing several Teaser Tuesdays (due mainly to the lack of Internet), I'm finally back on track(: Today's Teaser Tuesday book is A Minor Indiscretion by Carole Matthews. I'm really lucky that Aunty Florence lent me more Carole Matthews so, here's a teaser for you:

" 'Yeeeeeesssssss!' he shouts as he passes us. The ride seems endless and just as I think I can bear it no longer, the lights cease flickering madly, the insane rattling slows to a series of worrying clonks and the cars instead of whirling like dervishes, spin as gracefully as ballerinas to a halt" (Page 287)
And before I forget (again!), Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should be Reading, so all credit goes to her for coming up with this fun meme(:

2 comments :

  1. Interesting Teaser, I hadn't heard of this book. Thanks for sharing.

    New follower

    My Teaser Tuesday

    http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-4.html

    Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder how "cars spin as gracefully as ballerinas." Interesting teaser!

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-3-teasers-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^